SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ software system consists of the following applications:
- Replication manager. Its main functions are the following:
- Creation of the supporting database, necessary for managing replications.
- Configuring tables, the data of which is being replicated.
- Changing the order of replication execution on the database level (when it is necessary to replicate several databases), as well as on the replicated database tables level.
- Execution of the initial data synchronization prior to the replication mechanism start.
- Replication server. Created as an application server, it is running under Microsoft Windows OS. Server can perform replication both in manual and scheduled modes. It has a very flexible configuration system, thus providing unparalleled possibilities for performing correct replications.
- Conflict resolution manager. This application provides an opportunity to see in detail all the cases of unsuccessful replication execution. As a rule, such situations occur when data integrity system on the receiving database is disrupted.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ is a set of tools for replicating databases running under MySQL server v. 5.1 and later. This software performs data replication in the real-time mode between databases on local or remote servers.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ makes a valuable addition to the functionality of a standard MySQL database server. This tool allows monitoring data modifications and synchronizing the contents of databases between two or more servers.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ helps maintain the identity of original database copies, tables and chosen datasets to the corresponding replicas. Replication server works in the background; replication process can be launched either manually or by schedule.
SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ doesn’t use any third-party drivers or middleware. This minimizes the risks and makes the system more compact and prompt.
Advantages of our solution:
- Reliability — replicated databases can be used for increasing system’s fall-over protection. In the event of failure, clients’ applications can switch from the master database to the replicated one.
- Flexibility — even in case of different replication requirements for different databases, SQLReplicator for MySQL 5.1+ will not let you down. With this tool you will be able to replicate databases in full, as well as selected tables and entries from the original into one or several copies. Replication server can perform replications according to the set schedule with regularity of up to 5 minutes. With our system you can create different schemes of replication, and, if necessary, replicate various datasets into different copies of your databases.
- Availability — company departments/divisions can work online with their personal copies of the replicated database.
- Productivity — due to the fact that departments/divisions can work with their own copies of the replicated database, they will not have to compete for the network resources or suffer the remote database access delays. Thus the productivity of work grows drastically.